24 de junho de 2006

enJoy diVision

When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low /And resentment rides high, but emotions won't grow / And we're changing our ways, taking different roads / Then love, love will tear us apart again / Why is the bedroom so cold? You've turned away on your side / Is my timing that flawed - our respect run so dry? / [Is my timing that flawed - have our feelings run dry?] / Yet there's still this appeal that we've kept through our lives / Love, love will tear us apart again / You cry out in your sleep - all my failings expose / There's a taste in my mouth, as desperation takes hold / Just that something so good just can't function no more / When love, love will tear us apart again.

lOndOn 2.11
White Chapel
19 June.

18:02:18:03

2 comentários:

Devir disse...

I had a dream today.

I dreamed that after talking to you on the phone a bunch of shit i decided to remain in silence. Than, it was just your breathing sound on my ear.

It remained like that for a while...
and that was the best part.

K disse...

Bonito, sim senhor. Tu de vez em quando sabes dizer assim umas coisas jeitosas. ;) Gostei.

Fica bem nino. E sonha. Sempre.